Wednesday, September 8, 2010

I'm a guest!

I was lucky enough to be able to participate in THE (Through Her Eyes) Series on the amazing blog Layers of Meaning written by the very sweet Maria Fe and today is the first post of the series, "Your Purse."



I know we are all nosy to see what we carry around with us on a daily basis, so she was clever to think up such a cute way to share some insight into us bloggers out there.

So go on over and check out myself and the other talented ladies I've been grouped with, this is the year end roundup, so we got in under the gun so to speak! Maria Fe and her husband Brad are welcoming their first BABY in the New Year, so stay tuned for what I'm sure will be even more stylish updates on living with a little one!

Let me know what you carry, I know there's something good in there!!

Happy mid-week!
*Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment