Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Fall into the season

So it's Fall, already??

It had to happen sometime or another, and apparently this weekend was the first rustle of the cool breezes.  When we were down in Wintergreen (near Charlottesville for Labor Day weekend with friends-photo above) we actually lit up the firepit Saturday night! As much as I like Spring and LOVE Summer, I also really enjoy Fall. Maybe because it's when Greg and I got married, or perhaps it's because I'm not so DANG hot at work anymore, or maybe it's because I get to wear sweaters and boots and scarves??


Greg with Bauer (our friends dog-he thought it'd be awesome to take the sticks we had rounded up for the fire)

Anyone else feel this way about Fall?  What is your favorite season?
*Amy

Images: all are my own

No comments:

Post a Comment