Tuesday, July 6, 2010

A Festive Fourth

Before I left work for the weekend (2 1/2 days off-Yipee!) I couldn't pass up taking some photos of the beautiful displays we had.







I did not do these displays, although I do get involved when I'm not still swamped with job installations, but I think they did a great job pulling the RED, WHITE & BLUE together to make for a festive, fun fourth!

I did make this arrangement (photo below) for our kitchen table before we had people over on Sunday. It's a mix of red roses, white crape myrtle and of course BLUE hydrangea, it's in our Waterford 'Seahorse' vase we got as a wedding gift.



Hope you all had a nice weekend and were able to spend some time with your families and friends. We were certainly thankful to do so, it's always nice to give a appreciation to all the hard working men and women who protect our right to be free.

Have a happy, SHORT week!
*Amy

2 comments:

  1. Your patriotic bouquet is great...especially love the hyrangeas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so pretty- hope your 4th was great!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete