Monday, July 19, 2010

Bridal Shower Take 1



This is another year filled with weddings for us, we have 5 this fall starting in August and ending in November-almost every other weekend-whew! This weekend was the first of the shower's so sorry for being MIA. My mom, sister and I drove up to my cousin Melissa's Bridal Shower up in Pittsburgh, PA on Friday and came back on Sunday, our girls weekend was a blast.

The brunch was held in a beautiful old train station on one of Pittsburgh's Three Rivers, so the view was beautiful, and I got some good detail shots of the room.







The shower was ADORABLE, our Aunt Margie is very talented (I know you bloggers are too!) and threw a "Breakfast at Tiffany's" themed shower as that is Melissa's favorite movie. I'll share some photos so you can see what fun we had...We were all asked to wear our Little Black Dresses and pearls to keep with the Audrey Hepburn themed movie. It made for awesome photos!!


This is the beautiful bride-to-be and one of her cutie pie niece's.


Each table setting had a BIG diamond ring key chain as the napkin ring, and our Aunt Mary made the little black dress favors (I guess their talents have rubbed off on me over the years, even I'm not THAT clever!)


Even the flowers had some BLING on them!


This was the dessert table, delicious cupcakes!


Margie and her sister Barb made these boxes for those who wanted to take the cupcakes home to enjoy (I snagged one to bring home for Greg), he loved the Carrot Cake one!


Kathy (my sister) won this book in one of the raffle prizes, I can't wait to read it when she's done.


Here we are Kathy, mom and Me all in our LBD's and pearls!

I'll post about our adventure's in Berkley Springs, WV (where we stopped on the way up and back) tomorrow, stay tuned, there's some ANTIQUING involved!

Did you all have a fun weekend??
*Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment