Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Traditions

It's rare for me to give up a beach day for anything...

However, this shop...Traditions is TOTALLY worth it!!


It is in downtown Naples, FL just off the main drag 5th Avenue (I think every city has a 5th Avenue...I mean, it's not NYC, but it's still pretty cute.)
Loved this couch in the window, it was a woven seagrass with nail head trim and white cushions.  I also LOVED the pillows, I think by Barclay Butera (correct me if I'm wrong), but for $500 a pop, they stayed in the store...
Digging the star burst mirrors, I liked that the mirror was SMALL compared to the frame, and it looks like a flower, another plus in my book.
I loved this pillow, white linen with a tan pattern on top.  It was very textural, important for me because I like a LOT of WHITE.  So having some pattern on a neutral gives things longer lives in our house.
I was surprised my husband sat down in it's matching partner and said "I love this chair, the fabric is awesome."  Haha, what have I done??  Hey, at least he appreciates good design!  I also loved the scalloped detail on the bottom, and those over sized nail heads, mmm, mmm!
This white cane chair was very cool, liked the soft linen with the piping and buttons in a different color.  Can you all tell my house is khaki, blue, green and gold??  Hey, at least I'm consistent with what I like...
I thought this lamp was too cute not to share.  Stacked turtles and a rectangular shade, modern yet a little traditional.

To me it was worth swinging by, you never know what you'll find!  What treasures have you found lately?

*Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment