Thursday, October 14, 2010

Random, but I like it!

As I was perusing my daily "deal" websites, I came across this set of mugs, plates and a serving platter called "A Walk in the Woods" by Rosanna, no idea why, but it really caught my eye.

Perhaps it's the color?  Maybe it's that each mug has a different print on the inside of the mug (I LOVE a good surprise when drinking a cup of tea or coffee) or perhaps it's the deer with the wreath around it's neck...very fall like, very hunt country meets mod.
Or, perhaps it's just because it's Thursday, raining, I have a ton of work to do and I leave for vacation on Sunday and all I can think about is the beach...

Do you ever see things that aren't normally your style but catch your eye?

*Amy

1 comment:

  1. The color is great!!! Perfect for a nature lover of anyone celebrating Christmas in warmer climates!

    ReplyDelete