Friday, June 4, 2010

Jamaican me wanna be there already!!

We leave EARLY tomorrow morning, the cab comes at 5 a.m.-YIKES! We are Jamaica bound, Montego Bay to be exact.



This will be short and sweet, as I am finishing up my work for the day all I have on my mind is this:



But by 11 we will be laying on a beach sipping fruity drinks with some of our best friends.



It'll be our first trip to Montego Bay and hopefully the weather will be cooperative and condusive to sitting in the sun, relaxing, catching up with good friends and laughing-a LOT.

I will certainly miss blogging, but I will be back Monday June 14th with some GOOD updates, so stay tuned!

Have fun while I'm gone. I can't wait to see what you've all been up to, I'm sure you'll make me feel like a slacker!

Sending sand, salt & sunscreen your way,
*Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment