Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Christmas In July

Yes, you read that right, when I'm not designing and installing beautiful gardens I get moved into doing some interior design activities. Around October we move into the store to begin the Christmas setup of all our themed trees. I will put LOTS of photos up when the time comes...Last year I decorated (or helped) with 33 trees.

However, since it's not October yet, I bet you're wondering WHY I'm posting this...There was an event for a local radio station for their advertisers to purchase airspace for the holiday season and what better way to woo them??

Christmas In JULY!!!

So, I went over to the restaurant to set up two artificial trees that were raffled off at the end of the night to two winners, not a bad deal!

The taller of the two trees in one of the two dining rooms was a very dramatic black, fuchsia and silver tree.

This was after I had put the ribbon through the tree.


And here it is all done up.


The smaller tree in the other dining room was much more traditional, red and gold.



And again, all done up.



So that was my most recent decorating project. What have you been up to?

*Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment