Friday, April 30, 2010

The glass is here!

YAY!! As I sit in our kitchen writing this post, the crew from Clear Glass Creations is upstairs installing our NEW glass shower doors! I CANNOT WAIT to use the bathroom! I don't have photos of the glass yet, so I will leave you with these for now...We have finished painting and installed the toilet paper holder:



Greg was amazing-last weekend while I was at work he started AND finished installing the baseboards:



And NOW the glass is getting done! I will post photos hopefully over the weekend when it's all in and clean.

We have a little more work to do like finishing a built-in-niche, painting the ceiling around the rain shower, and installing the towel bars and rings, hopefully that'll get done this weekend.

*Amy

1 comment:

  1. Amy,
    You and your husband are so talented!!! I have been scrolling thru your posts...I am so impressed...I have one bathroom left to renovate in my house and it looks an awful lot like your before shot...maybe I should ditch my contractor and hire your boys!

    Next time you talk to miss LL be sure to tell her what a bad blogger she is for not telling me you had a blog! :)
    ~Rebecca

    ReplyDelete