Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Home Goods = Guilty Pleasure



We are lucky enough to live by THREE Home Goods stores, and let me tell you, we frequent all three. Shhh, it's a guilty pleasure and often we make a run a week, okay okay, sometimes every two weeks, but honestly I feel like we're always there! They have amazing things at great prices! We have bought endless things for our house, for our friends, for gifts, the list goes on. Oh, we just bought new chairs for our deck last weekend, see we always find something! I wish I had space for this chair from their website, I LOVE that print!



As I was checking blogs today I popped over to Between Naps on the Porch and came across this. What a great way to get our rooms in tip top shape for all the entertaining we'll be doing this spring. So check them out at that link or go on over to the direct Home Goods site, I am sure you will find something to love-perhaps one of these lamps?



*Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment