Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Spring is springing!!

Okay, so my lack of posts is becoming very apparent, Spring has most certainly sprung here at work!  I've got jobs lined up every day until May 17th-yikes!!  Good for business, bad for blogging!  My goal is to get organized enough to have posts in advance ready to go for you guys!  But for today I thought I'd share these beauties from a recent trek through a local garden.
Camellia japonica 'Jerry Hill'
Daffodil 'Tete a tete' 
Chionodoxa also called Glory-of-the-snow

What's blooming in your garden?
*Amy

2 comments:

  1. Love to garden seen after spring. Some nice collection you have here. I love to see rose grow here.
    dean graziosi

    ReplyDelete
  2. You must love your job this time of year! The Camellia are stunning!!!

    ReplyDelete