Thursday, February 18, 2010

My First Blog Post

As I sit at Lauren's kitchen table after a great dinner with her husband Dave their adorable kids and my sweet husband Greg, I was inspired and a (little pushed) to start a blog! It's an idea I've tossed around for awhile so here I am! I am a Landscape Designer with a large firm here in Northern Virginia, so my love for plants over the years slowly turned into a love for all things green. I have a Master's Degree in Sustainable Landscape Design from The George Washington University. However my love does not end at exterior landscapes, I love interiors (my mom and mother-in-law were great inspiration growing up, and now that I've found Lauren I'm even more inspired!) I am also a baker, crafter and all around entertainer (not the inappropriate kind-lol). So hopefully this will be the beginning of a great love-affair with the blogging community!




1 comment: