Friday, February 19, 2010

Edibles Incredibles!


Tomorrow morning I will be giving a seminar on "Edible Gardens & Tips for Going Green." With my background (Undergrad degree in Communications from the College of Charleston-GO COUGARS!) I love public speaking. And it so happens I also LOVE plants! Who knew that my first H.S. job would turn into a future career I love. Being in this industry allows me the creativity to not only plan and plant beautiful gardens my clients enjoy, but to also spread the word through garden clubs, seminars, and sometimes a local T.V. show on what to plant, when to plant, how to plant, and how to care for it. So may people get overwhelmed by all the information out there-don't get me wrong, the internet is a great resource (how would anyone get anything done without google??) but one-on-one time with clients and the community is really the way to connect with people and get them excited about gettin' dirty! On that note, I'll leave you with some beautiful photos of what you can do with some beautiful veggie gardens because we all have a little space to spare! Can you tell I'm ready for spring?? :)
















No comments:

Post a Comment