Monday, August 8, 2011

Happy Birthday!

No, don't worry, there's no baby to report...yet...but today marks the start of the August Birthday's in my life.  My sweet husband Greg was born today and I am SO thankful to his parents (photo below) for bringing him into the world.
Chris, Susan, Greg and I
Christmas in Naples, FL

Greg, you have made the past 7+ years of my life wonderful in so many ways and I can't imagine my life without you.

You make traveling and exploring new places so much fun.  Plotting and planning are only second to spending every day of vacations with you!
Honeymoon, St. Lucia 
Honeymoon, St. Lucia

Family weddings are always a fun adventure and never boring! 

Cousins wedding
Charleston, SC

You inspire me even more to love the outdoors, nature and animals!  And you MAY even talk me into owning enough acreage one day to have chickens...

Company picnic (Bosses' chickens)

You have made me laugh so many times I've lost count!  Thank you for having a huge heart and an even greater sense of humor.
Eric and Greg
BOW Winery
 
Eric, Hallie, Amy & Greg
BOW Winery 
Neal, Greg, JR
Barring it up

You have pushed yourself (and me) to try new things we didn't think we could accomplish but did!
After completing our first triathlon

I can't wait to share this next chapter of our life together, you're going to make a wonderful father I can't wait to share even more years with you-300+ still left on our "lease"?
Yesterday-post birthday brunch at my parents house (9 1/2 months)

You are the best friend and partner a girl could ask for.
Happy Birthday bug, I love you!!

*Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment